[Athen] Adobe Reader DC -- in case this happens to you

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Mar 13 09:19:22 PDT 2019

I had the same problem a few months ago and reported it to Adobe but they
couldn't reproduce it. I even sent them a video of what was happening.

When I opened a correctly tagged PDF document, I got the message that the
document wasn't tagged and did I want to infer the reading order/I use a
screen reader. Even if I said yes, over ride the tags, I was told the
document was blank yet when I opened the Tags Tree, the Tags were still
there. This happened in Adobe acrobat Pro DC with EVERY tagged PDF I tried
to read until I uninstalled Acrobat, went to the Adobe website and
downloaded the current version/I hoped and installed it.

I've since heard others who are reporting the same issue.

Cheers, Karen