[Athen] Complaint reporting process and response timelines

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Fri Nov 8 12:09:34 PST 2019

Hello all,

I have been reviewing some past settlement agreements regarding website
accessibility complaint reporting and am looking for specific timelines
and/or timeframes by which the college is expected to respond.

I have heard people comment that two business days is an appropriate
timeframe by which to respond to someone reporting an accessibility issue
on the website, but cannot find any information in past OCR settlements or
other resolutions. Most of the language I have found just states that a
"timely" response is required.

What timeline or timeframe have you specified in your complaint reporting
process by which a response will be provided to the person reporting an
issue? Are there specific settlement agreements you used to make this
determination?

Thanks,
Sean