[Athen] [EXT]Re: ZoomText flashing the screen

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Mon Sep 16 14:20:44 PDT 2019

> Windows 10 and ZoomText 2018 magnifier only.

Do you know if the latest Windows 10 Update has been applied? This would be
Windows 10 1903.

It may be an older device/video card driver. I know I had some issues when
running Windows 10 on my VMWare instance with some flickering. I had to
update everything and then the app ran fine. If it does not bother the
student, then maybe it's not worth dealing with at the moment. At some
point, though, it may be helpful to review which drivers are in use for the
video card.

Take care,
Sean