[Athen] Conversion - Trying to make contingency plans

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:13:34 PDT 2020

Hi Susan,

We have close to 200 students using alt formats, so I'm not sure how
feasible it would be to have them check with us first before ordering a
book. Maybe you and I could talk in the next day or so?

I'm surprised that in your area any of the businesses are open and
accepting external docs. Is Office Depot really consider themselves
"critical business"? My sister and nieces in Westminster/Broomfield say
it's much like a ghost town with the stay-at-home order there.

Take care and stay safe!

Heidi
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director - AT
*she, her, hers*
Center for Educational Access at the University of Arkansas
1 University of Arkansas, ARKU 209
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104 phone
479.575.7445 fax