[Athen] Windows speech recognition questions

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:46:17 PST 2020

watch the dictation bridge web site the new update for nvda will be out
shortly if not already out i saw a message just two days ago saying the
new version for nvda 2019 sr3 would be posted shortly thanks lucy
Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces