[Athen] Braille embosser recommendations?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Wed Jan 15 07:12:26 PST 2020

It concerns me to hear this, as the Trident we bought three years ago (to replace our Juliet Pro which needed repair again) has already been repaired twice and is broken again. I was going to replace it with the newer Juliet 120, because we desperately need to interpoint when we print. Now I’m not sure I should go with the Juliet.

BTW, our old Juliet is currently in service and being used almost daily, with no issues, but she’s more than 10 years old and I fear for her imminent demise. Also, she only works via USB directly hooked up to a computer now, her network capabilities are too old to work with modern networking.

What are people’s recommendations for an Interpoint (duplexing) Brailler now?

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Division of Student Affairs
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you’ve received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.