[Athen] [WebAIM] Powerpoint, screenreaders and text boxes

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Thu Jan 30 18:05:23 PST 2020

Thanks Karen. I think that explains it. So the main issue seems to be when
copying or converting the content to a different format, not the reading of
the slides in PPT. I just want to make sure I understand all the benefits.

-Howard

--

<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Westminster, Colorado, Nov 16-20,

<https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/webinars/2020-spring-webinars>. Site