[Athen] Role Model Challenge for more Images of Those of us with Disabilities in Education and Professional Environments

chagnon at pubcom.com chagnon at pubcom.com
Mon Jun 1 16:29:36 PDT 2020

Look at www.DisabilityPhotos.com <http://www.DisabilityPhotos.com>

For professionals with disabilities:
http://photoability.net/gallery/69-0.html

What's lacking are photos that show those with disabilities in a work or
educational setting with others without disabilities.such as in classrooms
and office meetings.

Most photos still focus on the individual working alone at their desk, for
example. Or focus on their technology, such as the Braille keyboard or
decked-out wheelchair.

We need photos that show them as part of a work team or classroom
discussion. And to show other disabilities, not just mobility requiring a
wheelchair.

--Bevi Chagnon

- - -

Bevi Chagnon, founder/CEO | <mailto:Bevi at PubCom.com> Bevi at PubCom.com

- - -

PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing

consulting . training . development . design . sec. 508 services

Upcoming classes at <http://www.pubcom.com/classes> www.PubCom.com/classes

- - -

<https://mailchi.mp/dfadd677496c/heqcq8lsqb-2960773> Latest blog-newsletter
- Accessibility Tips at <http://www.pubcom.com/blog> www.PubCom.com/blog