[Athen] Zoom Help needed

L Snider lsnider at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:00:23 PDT 2020

Hi Karen,

Two ways to get recording. First in the invite, if you edit, there is
a field towards the end that you click for recording. Second, when you
are in Zoom, under More (usually) there is the Record option.

In the Account management area there is a way of always recording, but
I forget which part it is under, but this should get you the recording
back for today.

Cheers

Lisa