[Athen] Zoom Help needed

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Jun 10 08:11:02 PDT 2020

Apologies, I've been trying to troubleshoot this for hours.

Yesterday participants could see my screen during the session but when I accessed the cloud recording I only had an audio file...no video of the shared desktop.

Likewise this morning, I've started several meetings, turned on record, shared my screen and when I've accessed the cloud recording it is only an audio file, no desktop/video.

Cheers, Karen