[Athen] Evaluating a book's accessibility

kerscher at montana.com kerscher at montana.com
Mon Mar 23 10:32:14 PDT 2020

Hello,

They have an accessibility page:

https://www.zybooks.com/accessibility/

They said on this page you could ask for an evaluation copy to determine the
accessibility of the title. Of course, it would take a lot of work to do the
eval.

You can also contact them from this page. I would check to see if they have
it available in EPUB 3. I did not see where they have accessibility metadata
on each title, which is what VitalSource does.

Good luck

Best

George