[Athen] [EXT] SPSS and JAWS

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Tue Apr 27 17:13:35 PDT 2021

Hi Marie,

I’m currently working with a student who is using JAWS and SPSS. The graduate student is exploring on their own (pretty strong technical skills) however we meet periodically to go over items that are unclear. I believe this student is also working with colleagues to ask questions as well. I think it depends on what the instructor will expect the student to do in SPSS too – I believe we ran into some things that were difficult to access but I can’t remember exactly what the function was.

I would be prepared with a technical assistant and perhaps have the student looking/playing with SPSS over the summer so they have some experience before class…

Did you find the online resources for SPSS and JAWS access?

Dawn

Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>
520-626-9409