[Athen] Accommodate Alt Text Portal

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Mon Aug 9 16:41:13 PDT 2021

Hi Athenites,

My office has been using Accommodate 3 years to interact with our students, whether it be for Accommodation Letter requests, Supplemental Accommodation requests, notes, etc. I have recently worked to make the Alternate Text request portal to go live. Does anyone have a walk-through document to assist students as they request alternative texts that you would be willing to share so I don't have to start from scratch? Even an outline would be welcome.

Thanks, and here's to a successful & healthy start to the fall semester.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD, ATAC
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center