[Athen] Link Accessibility Question

glen walker glen.walker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:10:26 PDT 2021

Sounds like a footnote link. It's perfectly fine to have diff links with
diff names point to the same destination. There's nothing inherently wrong
in WCAG regarding it. When I have links like that, I like to have a link
in the footnote that takes me back to the original link (table cell in your
case). I do that by dynamically updating the HREF attribute of the
footnote link to point back to the destination.

Glen