[Athen] Making accessible info with InDesign?

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Fri May 7 13:46:47 PDT 2021

Hello all, I tried to find info on the Adobe site on how to get accessible output with InDesign. There is a paragraph saying that there is info on that topic, but it has no links, and I have just struck out. If anybody on the list can point me to info on using InDesign for accessible output, I would be most grateful.

I continueo to marvel that the Adobe accessibility web site is itself not accessible. The site violates one of the most fundamental guidelines - of not using things like "click here"... This one has a zillion links, all of which say "read more" and it is not always clear what a given link refers to. Very helpful.

John

John Gardner
President
541.754.4002 x 200
www.viewplus.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.