[Athen] Making accessible info with InDesign? AHG resources

Stager, Catherine Catherine.Stager at frontrange.edu
Mon May 10 11:12:14 PDT 2021

Bevi Chagnon has shared her expertise in this area for the last several years at Accessing Higher Ground - I know you can purchase access to the video recordings if anyone is interested.
2018 has a five hour workshop - https://accessinghigherground.org/accessible-adobe-indesign-layouts-to-produce-accessible-pdfs-and-epubs/
2019 https://accessinghigherground.org/accessible-indesign-pdf-refresher/ (no video - 2 hour session transcripts or audio) (FREE)
2020: https://accessinghigherground.org/adobe-indesign-layouts-to-produce-accessible-pdfs/ (3 hours). This was a preconference session - I believe access is $90.