[Athen] report a access problem forms.

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 11 12:41:26 PDT 2022

what helpfull. i think is a case of some one not trolling us but some one
that is some what disturbed thanks yes some o

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.