[Athen] new role at berkley share widely

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 11 08:36:11 PST 2022

Hello
Berkeley is looking for a new person to help support and foster equity and
diversity. I wanted to share the role here as I would love the person to
have a stronger background in disability then some of the people in the
industry today. Please share this role with anyone you think might be
interested.
https://careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu/psp/ucb/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&JobOpeningId=30823&PostingSeq=1&SiteId=21&languageCd=ENG&FOCUS=Applicant
if the link does not work please get in tuch with me directly i offin have
problems with our job board lucy

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.