[Athen] Union print shop that offers Braille?

Lydia X. Z. Brown lydia at autistichoya.com
Fri Jun 10 09:38:35 PDT 2022

Hello,

Does anyone happen to know of a union print shop that offers Braille
services, like Braille business cards?

Thanks,

Lydia

--
________________
*Lydia X. Z. Brown *

Founding Director, The Fund for Community Reparations for Autistic People
of Color's Interdependence, Survival, & Empowerment

​Adjunct Lecturer, Disability Studies Program and Women's and Gender
Studies Program, Georgetown University

Adjunct Instructor and Self-Advocacy Discipline Coordinator, Leadership
Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) Fellowship
Program
Center for Child & Human Development/University Center for Excellence in
Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD), Georgetown University Medical Center

Adjunct Professorial Lecturer in American Studies, Department of Critical
Race, Gender, and Culture Studies, American University

I work on unceded and occupied traditional lands
<https://apihtawikosisan.com/2016/09/beyond-territorial-acknowledgments/> of
the Piscataway-Conoy, Nacotchtank, Haudenosaunee, Wôpanâak, Nipmuc,
and Kaskaskia (Illiniwek Confederation, now Peouaroua) peoples. Learn more
about Indigenous land acknowledgement and solidarity action plans
<https://nativegov.org/news/beyond-land-acknowledgment-guide/>.

‘no’
might make them angry
but
it will make you free.
— if no one has ever told you, your freedom is more important than their
anger.
— Nayyirah Waheed

“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I
can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

Having a hard time? Try bit.ly/selfcarehelp for a text-accessible,
interactive self-care/executive functioning tool.

I am one disabled person who receives an extremely large number of emails
every day, and does not have an assistant or staff. This sometimes means
that it can take me a few days (or longer) to reply, especially if it is
not urgent. I am also unable to provide immediate crisis support as I am a
single person and not a hotline or organization. Thank you for your
patience and care as I move on crip time
<https://www.queerfutures.com/sundaysentiments/2019/1/27/sleeping-in-is-how-we-crip-time-by-shayda-kafai>
.

If you are receiving this email outside of your typical working hours, I
also hope that you feel no pressure to read or respond until your schedule,
workload, and energy permit.