[Athen] Braille embosser recommendations

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 14:31:34 PDT 2022

It has been a long time since I used an Everest, and I would think it has
been improved. It uses a paper feeder and prints on individual sheets.
Initially, at least, the feeder was somewhat problematic with Braille paper.

Also it is an impact printer, so won't offer as much variation with graphics
as the ViewPlus.

I have never used the larger View Plus embossers so don't know how they
would do with volume embossing. They are good for graphics.

Dave