[Athen] ​Having trouble with the ​Canon DR9080C scanner​

Romack, Justin justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:23:47 PDT 2022

I have also had this issue.

An update last fall or early spring seemed to “break” the drivers we had installed all along.

I don’t have an answer… only to say we had the same problem.

We tasked our IT group to troubleshoot… because they don’t give us any access to install or configure hardware… but they never arrived at a solution.

Best of luck as you work to solve this!

Thanks,

Justin Romack | Assistant Director
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu | disability.tamu.edu
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS | One Division. One Mission.