[Athen] Coding by Voice - R Coding

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Wed Dec 13 12:53:04 PST 2023

Hi all,

I had a student reach out to ask about tips/ideas for using dictation for writing R-Code. He is using Dragon Professional version 15. I know that coding is possible but I'm wondering if anyone has any resources they have shared for computer programmers. I found Dragon's scripting language extensions<https://www.nuance.com/products/help/dragon/dragon-for-pc/scriptref/Content/scrptref/scripting_language_quickref.htm>, is there anything else we can share?

Thank you!

Dawn

[The University of Arizona block 'A' logo.]

Dawn A Hunziker
Associate Director
Disability Resource Center
THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA