[Athen] Job opening - UArizona Alternate Formats

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:16:25 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

The University of Arizona, Disability Resource Center<https://drc.arizona.edu> is hiring an Accessible Content and Media Coordinator<https://arizona.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/14259?c=arizona> who oversees the creation of accessible digital content, Braille, and captioning of videos.

We are hoping to have interviews started in Mid-April with a mid-May hiring date.

Happy Wednesday!

Dawn

[The University of Arizona block 'A' logo.]
Dawn A Hunziker
Associate Director
Disability Resource Center
THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA

Highland Commons, D207
1224 E. Lowell St. | Tucson, AZ 85721
Office: 520-626-9409 |
hunziker at arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at arizona.edu>

accessibility.arizona.edu<https://accessibility.arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<https://drc.arizona.edu/>
Note: If you are receiving this email outside of your typical working hours or while you are out of the office, I hope you feel no pressure to respond until your workload and schedule permit.