[Athen] Textbook Scanner Recommendations

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:33:40 PST 2024

It occurred to me, Cathy, another thing you might check it whether not you
guys have updated to windows 11 because the canon software stopped working
with that upgrade. I also have a canon printer/scanner, and had to download
an updated driver package that sort of works with windows 11. My hunch is
that it’s a software problem, perhaps complicated by another equipment
problem.

Just a hunch, and not much help :-)

Wink Harner
Assistive Technology Consulting and Training
Alternative Text Production
Portland OR.

foreigntype at gmail.com