[Biostudent] UW Athletics Job Opportunity

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Aug 16 14:29:12 PDT 2022

We have positions available for undergraduate students on our Event Management Team and I am hoping you can tell the Biology Students about this opportunity in the list serve email.

We can hire after school starts, but are hoping to hire students to work the first 3 football games so getting out the message ASAP is really important.

The job would have regular office hours in the Athletic Facilities on campus, work gamedays for different sports (football, basketball, soccer, softball and baseball) and special events (you would get to work with me!). During football gamedays you would be ambassadors in our premium spaces such as Touchdown Terrace, Club Husky and our Luxury Suites. During office hours, it would helping our staff setup for events/games, and also help us with office administration tasks. With gamedays/events this would require some work on weekends.

If anyone is interested, my coworker Brea McConnell is heading the hiring process and overseeing the student workers. Her email is <mailto:bm023912 at uw.edu> bm023912 at uw.edu and she can give more information, so please have anyone reach out directly to her.