[Biostudent] ASUW Office of Student Health Relations Intern Hirings

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:51:20 PDT 2022

ASUW Office of Student Health Relations Intern Hirings

I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to request to put the ASUW Office of
Student Health Relations (OSHR) intern application hirings on the listserv
emails, so more students are aware of these opportunities. In case it is
helpful, I have added a short description below that can be included in the
email to students.

"OSHR's goal is to promote and improve student health and wellness on campus
through partnerships with on-campus health organizations and health RSOs,
quarterly events, and legislative action. We are dedicated to advocating for
healthcare that is intersectional and diverse, with an emphasis on aiding
marginalized and vulnerable populations on and off-campus.

If you are interested in advocating for student health, apply to be an
intern! The link to the applications and descriptions of intern positions is
here: https://forms.gle/WCiYRaYQe2TEJiCD6 [forms.gle]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/WCiYRaYQe2TEJiCD6__;!!K-Hz7m0V
t54!i2s3vsapUkWbXrzfxy6GJQwjv0wF0szlvnIpyS6XQ8pqWLQb8g_-Fezm_tFp1q_so15htG9i
XSHDmHNXKEUqE7w$>

For any questions, reach out to asuwshc at uw.edu <mailto:asuwshc at uw.edu> ."

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Sheharbano Jafry | Director of Office of Student Health Relations

PRONOUNS: SHE/HER

Associated Students of the University of Washington

<mailto:asuwshc at uw.edu> Email |
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/hours.asuw.org/index.php?user=asuwshc__;!
!K-Hz7m0Vt54!i2s3vsapUkWbXrzfxy6GJQwjv0wF0szlvnIpyS6XQ8pqWLQb8g_-Fezm_tFp1q_
so15htG9iXSHDmHNX0r_PozQ$> Office Hours [hours.asuw.org] | Website
[health.asuw.org]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/health.asuw.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!i2s3vsap
UkWbXrzfxy6GJQwjv0wF0szlvnIpyS6XQ8pqWLQb8g_-Fezm_tFp1q_so15htG9iXSHDmHNXN5rE
ivU$> |
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/asuwshc__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54
!i2s3vsapUkWbXrzfxy6GJQwjv0wF0szlvnIpyS6XQ8pqWLQb8g_-Fezm_tFp1q_so15htG9iXSH
DmHNXP5iFyqI$> Facebook [facebook.com]

HUSKY UNION BUILDING 131L | (206).616.0892

<https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1g-kflY85bsWuRjIvpYk11dNTxkLM
QijX&revid=0BxHm-0k8245lZ2c1ejlKMTVra0x2c1o1Q1VPMmFFaTYyZEJZPQ>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received
this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact
and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.