[Biostudent] Post-Bac CompBio Position

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Wed Mar 20 09:18:54 PDT 2024

See Attached for more info.

Postbac computational bio position in our Harvard lab.

We are seeking a senior in biology (graduating this spring) with an interest in computational biology.

Best regards,

Kristen

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. It may also contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any use of the information transmitted by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If this email was sent to you in error and includes sensitive Dana-Farber information (for example, patient information, Social Security Numbers, credit card information), please communicate this to Dana-Farber's Compliance Hotline at www.compliancereport.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.compliancereport.org__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!kJ_UbpxIAZlW5XpqKtrtDsiyrJ2uNrNydo3Iw3RqD1d2zIisPCZ7kR-p40op_lg_ftVfFCE3wEmfEo_kSObWwM-0-tct-056ia4$> . If the information transmitted does not contain such sensitive information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the email.