[Biostudent] Drama 251 (Beginning Acting): Rare Summer Quarter Offering 🎭

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Wed May 1 16:21:56 PDT 2024

Drama 251 (Beginning Acting): Rare Summer Quarter Offering 🎭

Drama 251 (Beginning Acting) is a very popular regular-year offering from the School of Drama (5 A&H credits). It almost always fills up during the year, leaving many would-be thespians bereft. 😭😭😭

I am happy to inform you that we are, for the first time any of us in Drama can remember, offering Drama 251 in the summer session! Exciting, no? (Yes!) So if you have students who would like to fulfill some A&H credits in a fun way full of self-exploration (too much?) in Summer A-term, please let them know of this opportunity. 🎭

Cheers,
Eloise
--

ELOISE M BOYLE, PhD [she/her]
Undergraduate Advisor

UW School of Drama - temporarily in Condon Hall 306

(206) 543-4204 dramaadv at uw.edu<mailto:emboyle at uw.edu>

Advising Hours: M and F 9 - 2, T and W 11 - 4

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish people of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suquamish, Tulalip, and Muckleshoot nations. I would like to acknowledge that we are on the traditional land of the first people of Seattle, the Duwamish people past and present and honor with gratitude the land itself and the Duwamish Tribe.