[Athen] Making Math Accessible in Word

Ron Stewart ronrstewart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:21:44 PDT 2015

Good afternoon, the accessibility will be created when you save the document
out of word. Currently the most reliable way to produce is to save it out as
a Webpage, but there are some configuration issues that need to be dealt
with. Here is a manual that Sean Keegan and I created a few years back that
may be off assistance. I am sure others will chime in on this conversation
as well. Some of the techniques may need to be tweaked to deal with newer
versions of the various products. Also once you have produced your final
product a great tool to test it with is CAR
http://www.cwu.edu/central-access/central-access-reader-advanced-features-sp
ecs that works with Word docs.

Ron Stewart