[Athen] Arabic Textbook

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:49:56 PDT 2015

Hello
We have a student taking Arabic this semester that did a late request
for the textbook. We are hiring a student that speaks Arabic to edit
the textbook but if someone has already started this book and we can
use the files that would be helpful. We have the PDF from the
publisher but we are converting to Word where it will be easier to set
language for editing and reading.
Title: Al-Kitaab Fii Ta'allum Al-'Arabiyya (Pt1)