[Athen] Advanced features in Word EASI webinar series

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Mon Oct 5 06:58:05 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone!

EASI and I are trying something a bit different this time. I'm doing a four
part series on some of the advanced features in Word such as importing and
exporting styles, citations and bibliographies, footnotes and endnotes,
creating an Index, modifying a table of contents and track changes and
comments.

The difference is that I've written tutorials for each topic so you have
homework if you choose to work along with the webinars. As always, the focus
is using these tools from the keyboard and with adaptive technology.

If you haven't already registered, there is still time!
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm

The series starts tomorrow!

Cheers, Karen