[Athen] Graphing functions

Rachel Ford raford3 at hfcc.edu
Wed Sep 18 11:42:54 PDT 2019

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've worked on Math accessibility, and could use a little help. I have some Math instructors who are trying to create handouts and we've run into a snag with graphs of functions. Normally my recommendation would be to describe the graph/function using points, what the lines are doing visually, etc. However, the answer that I received from instructors was if we describe the graph that way, it would give the answer away.

Are there other recommendations for describing the graph, or graphing tools?

Rachel Ford
Web Accessibility Manager
Henry Ford College
5101 Evergreen Road