[Athen] Delay in Zoom human generated caption file?

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Thu May 13 13:23:19 PDT 2021

Hey Sean,

I haven't seen it, yet, but will now go to look.

I know we often see issues with alignment when someone edits a video and doesn't realize it affects the timing - could that be a cause?

Dawn

Dawn Hunziker

Assistant Director, Digital and Physical Access | Disability Resources

The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu

drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>

520-626-9409